Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
When I lived there a few years ago I'd only go to Barnett's in Raleigh. Not sure if much has changed in the last couple years but they were a good option at the time. Otherwise there's Mattison's in Raleigh (not too hot on them) or Thomas Performance in Greensboro (didn't exist back then).

·
Registered
140 Posts
there's only one dealer in raleigh, barnett's. they're old and dont have much selection in gear or parts, but they seemed to have at least one of model of most ducs. theyre stingy with pricing and usually wont budge. their service depart is small, but no negative experiences at this point

·
Official Retired Person
7,489 Posts
I bought my GT from Barnett's. They primarily sell Suzuki. They're OK, small shop, have a good mechanic (I think William is still here). They've treated me well.

The local BMW shop (Capital BMW) has recently opened (like this week!) a Ducati shop, located on W Glenwood (US70) near airport (former location of Bikers Blvd.). They have 2 good BMW mechanics, one just back from Ducati training. Currently just have bikes on the floor but expect to have full service / parts in near future.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Tell him to drive a few hours to Touring sport in Greenville sc! Amazing dealer, and the WILL treat you right. Tell them Danny told him to stop by

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would send him to Thomas Performance in Greensboro. They are a new Ducati dealer and Bobby is a master Ducati/BMW tech. I have had great experiences with them and HIGHLY recommend them. Their number is 336.790.1600

·
Official Retired Person
7,489 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would send him to Thomas Performance in Greensboro. They are a new Ducati dealer and Bobby is a master Ducati/BMW tech. I have had great experiences with them and HIGHLY recommend them. Their number is 336.790.1600
+1. Great bunch of guys, very customer-centric, and a beautiful showroom.
-r

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'd second Barnett's they just helped me out with a ton of parts, numbers, and headache

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Tell him to drive a few hours to Touring sport in Greenville sc! Amazing dealer, and the WILL treat you right. Tell them Danny told him to stop by

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
2nd this. I have bought all my ducs here and have nothing but good things to say about the service department. If you treat them good they will go out of their way to do everything and more for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts