Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ducshop velocity stacks and airbox removal = HOLY FUCK I can't hear any more! I took our turn 1 at 190kph and wound it out in 5th and with earplugs in I could not hear anything but intake noise :)

Brembo 19RCS master + EBC HH pads = :D. will pull the back wheel up from 200+ with 1 finger with more feel that Michael jackson on a 10 year old boy!

Oberon clutch slave looks the biz and seems to work well. can't tell really on the track but will test it out for fade on the street soon.

All in all, money well spent.

to come - rebuild rear shock, ride height adjuster, racetech front end. :)

Interestingly I had a zip tie on the rear shock and it looks like it bottomed out somewhere, no grinding of anything either with WC rearsets.

finally got good pressures in the 016's, R-30 F-34 HOT. turns out the bridgestones have soft sidewalls and the front needs 34 hot to keep it solid. made a huge difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks like you had a good time. :D

I would like the ducshop intakes but I have neighbors, not sure I am/they are ready for that yet.

·
Registered
123 Posts
) finally got good pressures in the 016's, R-30 F-34 HOT. turns out the bridgestones have soft sidewalls and the front needs 34 hot to keep it solid. made a huge difference.
You were running 30 HOT in the back? so were you looking at R 25 F 29 cold?

I ran R28 F30 COLD last weekend and think the front was taking a while to warm up. I didn't have any issues with the back, but that was on a bike with much less torque- CBR6.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Pete - in the 2nd photo you look like a pygmy! Have you shrunk from the last time I saw you?

Can you post up the settings you are running at the moment, as i'm on the track this Sat. I'm still not overly confident with my setup after adding the woodcrafts. Have you changed the position of the forks in the triples at all? Was going to try that this weekend, but it feels like I already have enough weight on the front at the moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts