Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 620 Multistrada in May 2008, new from a dealer. I now have about 2000 miles on it and have developed a leak from the gas tank or fuel pump underneath the seat. Just wondering if anyone has a list of any/all recalls on this model bike, as I bought it so late after it came out. Wondering if there is anything I need to catch here.

thanks,

Karmicgumbo

·
Registered
346 Posts
There are no recalls on your 620 Multistrada related to anything involving the fuel system at all. I don't even think there were any actual recalls on the bike either. Ducati did have service campaigns on early MTS kickstands and mirrors, and on the oil cooler lines on the '03-'04 1000s, but these did not constitute actual recalls. If you bought your bike new from a dealer in 2008 it has a 2-year unlimited mileage warranty so whatever leak you've got is fully covered and will cost you nothing to have repaired. Get it to a Ducati dealer (it doesn't have to be the selling dealer) and all should be well.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Gas Tank Replacement

You Ducati dealer should replace it. There has been some replace at my dealer, because it is a safety problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts