Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Duc from a bud who lives in the US, I live in Canada, before I can register my new baby I need to have a recall letter from a Ducati dealer stating that there are no outstanding recalls on the bike. Can anyone here help me with this letter as I do not have a dealer close by.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Easier than that.

Go to DNA web site and send them a online request, make sure yu include the VIN# of the bike. They will get back to you with a letter in PDF by the next working day. They can also fax or mail you a copy if that is what you want.

Note that if there are outstanding recalls they will state that on the letter. You'll need to go to an authorized dealer like John Valk or RMS to have it checked and rectified before getting the bike Provincially inspected.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
bafflebrain said:
Easier than that.

Go to DNA web site and send them a online request, make sure yu include the VIN# of the bike. They will get back to you with a letter in PDF by the next working day. They can also fax or mail you a copy if that is what you want.
every single request and contact I've sent them via online has never been responded to.

·
Registered
149 Posts
RedScare said:
every single request and contact I've sent them via online has never been responded to.
Weird, my request came back the next day like I mentioned. I am not sure if your Spam filter or your email may be unreachable. PM me if you wnat an actual contact person at DNA.

·
Registered
86 Posts
talk to Ducalti Helpdesk they will provide the clearance letter
helpdesk at ducatiusa.com
Service is impeccable...

Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts