Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received a recall notice few days ago for a front master issue, anyone else got the same?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Took mine in 3 1/2 weeks ago for the water hose recall. They did the master cylinder at the same time. Just got the actual recall in the mail on Saturday.

·
Registered
869 Posts
My Multi comes up as needing it, my 1299 does not, but I've not heard anything from Ducati.

I'll call the dealer in about 3 weeks when I'm ready to get out from the winter break.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Since the dealer I bought the Multi from dropped Ducati I've not received any recall notices... hear about them here.

annoying.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Since the dealer I bought the Multi from dropped Ducati I've not received any recall notices... hear about them here.

annoying.
Dave, can't remember exactly where on the Ducati.com site I was able to register my bike but I believe there is a place to do this so you can be recorded as the owner and your contact info updated in the data base. Until i find the link (or maybe you do before me) here is a page that may be helpful - Ducati

·
Registered
126 Posts
Had mine in for the hose recall, the dealer checked into the brake piston recall and had that done also before dropping it off.

Received a letter from Ducati last week for the front master piston.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts