Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need rearsets for a Multistrada 1260
Anyone else think the OEM pegs are too low?
Any idea who makes these?

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Special order from Rizoma, couple of sets made for the two multis running in pikes peak (2018? or 2017?).
Badger Rizoma enough and they may make some more (or not).

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
I generally ride with my toes on the pegs so yea they're low. That's nice for touring when it gives you more options for moving feet around for comfort but I'd def. be interested in rearsets if rizoma started selling them and moving peg position was relatively easy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, they are a bit low for spirited riding...I have also been doing extensive searching which is how I found this site and thread. I located some 20mm and 30mm peg risers that are made by CNC and sold through the Design Corse site. I should have them by Aug. 10th and will let you know how that works out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rizoma makes risers.....I got a set from Bellissimoto. They help, but it's not a fix. The fix is to remove the droop spacers from the shock, and get the correct spring installed. Removing the droop spacers makes the shock 7mm longer which gets 13mm more ride height, and mine had 50mm sag with the stock spring (way too much). I'm right at 35mm sag now, so with all I've done gained about 48mm more height at the pegs with me on the bike. Nothing drags now. I'd still like a nice set of rearsets tho', the stock bracket is too busy....and ugly IMO

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wondering if anyone has any experience with these. They look beautiful but DAMN they are expensive. Emailed the guy to see if they can make them in black, yes they can.
Maybe a group buy?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/183913661247
Thanks for finding these. Not cheap for sure but at least they are now available. May stimulate others such as Rizoma to make them available.

@Cro88
I'm not leaning to that extent yet as I'm already at the edge of those silly OEM Scorpion Trail tires which are soon to be replaced.
However, I do find it quite unsettling when I catch a toe.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well if someone is in on buying them let me know. I may jump in too.
They're on my radar screen but US$1000 bucks is over my head. Typical rearsets for Ducati such as Woodcraft & Rizoma sell for $500~$600.

·
Registered
6 Posts
never had any luck finding rearsets (although I wish I saw those Aella ones before I went the route I did)

I did the Rizoma offset pegs, and Gilles controls...and while not QUITE rearsets, drastically better than stock

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m also looking for some rearsets for my 2018 Pikes Peak. I would not trust any Chinese ones because I’m sure they are garbage. I contacted R&G and they basically told me that they were too busy. It’s been over a year now and still no rearsets for the 1260.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Bellisimoto was advertising a set of rear sets, for the 1260, which were made in Japan and they were GORGEOUS! I'm on my 4th set of pegs on my '12......they just luv kissing the asphalt😀

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AELLA DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1260 ADJUSTABLE REARSETS $$$$

·
Registered
30 Posts
AELLA DUCATI MULTISTRADA 1260 ADJUSTABLE REARSETS $$$$
Judging by the description, that is a Chinese website selling knock off parts...Or just a scam.

lol

Designed specifically for Multy Strada 1260. In examination, we inspect not only urban area but the scene of long touring.
AELLA quality step kit with a number of advantages that allow you to focus on driving, such as accurate operation, direct feeling, and optimized four positions.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Judging by the description, that is a Chinese website selling knock off parts...Or just a scam.
That's a very distinct possibility. I would not buy from this site either. I just posted it to show the rearset and the aprox price. Notwithstanding, Aella is a legit Japanese company. Here's the website but their products are priced in Yens.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts