Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize that I can just hop around to all of the various web sites and try and compile a list of who makes rear sets for our bikes, but I thought it might actually not only benefit myself, but also other SSie owners to compile a list here on the forums of the options out there.

Anyone care to start?

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have a set of Woodcraft rear sets I bought through Cogent Dynamics. Good fit, good quality.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a set of Acculign rearsets and foot controls. Very happy with them. Not much weight savings, and don't pivot in case of dragging or crash but infinitly adjustable and very grippy under the boot. Real appealing to the eye as well (in my opinion).

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you get the foot controls for the Acculigns? I'm looking around and am having trouble identifying them specifically for the SS? I see them specified for the other Ducs but not for the SS. Also, do they make a GP shift option for the Acculign? I'm really interested in a GP shift option after riding a bike with it on the track yesterday.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
reverse shift...so instead of going up for 2-6 you go down.

·
Registered
518 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
+1 on the Woodcraft rear sets. Great quality and tough as hell. They will also protect your cases if they hit the gound. Plus the replacement pegs are like $20 USD, cheap. I have bent them back from a crash using a long pipe a few times and they never break, do that with a lesser set.

·
Registered
862 Posts
+1 on the Woodcraft rear sets. Great quality and tough as hell. They will also protect your cases if they hit the gound. Plus the replacement pegs are like $20 USD, cheap. I have bent them back from a crash using a long pipe a few times and they never break, do that with a lesser set.
+2 -- I use Woodcraft on both my ss race bikes, very crash worthy, great quality, stand behind their product.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ducati Performance used to make some pretty nice ones too... I think they were actually made by Febur. All machined billet w/ carbon heelguard plates.
Sorry for the crappy pic, but here they are on my bike...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Your wish has been heard. I have those in stock at www.ducatidesigns.com. The SS pivot adapters are not listed, but I have them. If you order, just go with the Multistrada setup, and drop me an email to swap in SS parts.

pg
DD

[email protected]

Well, after emailing Paul @ducati designs, he promptly called me back. We discussed my needs regarding the riding style etc and shipped out the pegs that day. I got them three days later and they are already on the bike.

I did actually sweep the pegs back one notch as well, so it dropped bout an inch down and a 1/4 to the rear. (Pic taken before that)

I had another question regard adjustment of the brake and shifter, and he also sent me schematics with instruction on how to do this within 24 hours.

Thanks Paul, my legs appreciate the relief. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts