Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase a rear stand for my 96 900ss sp. Just trying to get some feedback on what brands are the best value for the money. Going to use it for servicing the bike as well as winter storage. Considering a pit bull or a K&L stand, any feedback and/or suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I use a pit bull for my 98 FE ... without spools its not "easy" but I am confident in it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i will not use anything but a pitbull stand.

in short i have had other stands and they can not compete with pitbull's quality for the price. also, i have had to contact them directly before and they were wonderful to deal with. the people at pitbull are riders too and are definitely customer focused.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the imput, i recently borrowed a friends stand, not sure of what brand and was not to confident in it at all. Seemed really flimsy and i was a little reluctant to leave the bike on it while the chain lube dried.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have a Ferracci rear stand for single-sided swingarms and a double-sided one from Lockhart Phillips that is like 15 years old or so. Never had any problems with either really.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts