Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had aculigns on my last sport classic.(see below) I liked them... very adjustable. very nice finish. Just purchased another classic. Is aculign still in business? what other rear set options do we have?

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Kmoss. I just got a set of SATO's for my 06 Sport. Have not installed yet, but seem top quality. I got the set that comes with pedals. Will post pics later, but there may already be some pics someplace. Just got them for the looks. G

·
Registered
602 Posts
Yes, still making top of the line parts, I just installed some on a 999R. See their website. Jim

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
MOTO - why don't you do something to make that bike your own? geezzz :eek:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the responses. Sato? Ill look into them. Like i said the acculigns i liked alot... just looking for something different. Thanks MOTO seeing that image of your bike has convinced me to go with the ZARD set up for sure. Had the full system on my red 06, my yellow new to me 06 came fitted up with the full termi system. Switching it out for full system zard (black this time). The zard opens up the 2006's great looking swing arm.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rode the new bike for some time this weekend... a bit unbearable during a 1000 degree weekend here in nj. Tough. So my new classic as i said, is fitted up with the termi full system. Bike feels real smooth, not as loud, a bit more refined. All that being said... how much for the titanium Zard. I just cant resist showing off that swingarm of the 2006 classic. I believe the termi is more period correct, but the Zard is in my opinion thee most beautiful and best sounding exhaust on any motorcycle. Is your Zard black? Did they make it available in black, or am i out to get it ceramic coated? Thanks Moto

1 - 10 of 10 Posts