Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting some of these rear sets for our project bike:

If anyone else is interested, we can get a few extra...cost is about $350.

-M

·
Registered
67 Posts
Look Good. If they can be set to the OEM position - I'm in for a set

I'd like mine in black- porfavor.

PM sent

Thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
We are getting some of these rear sets for our project bike:

If anyone else is interested, we can get a few extra...cost is about $350.

-M
Do they fit with the stock exhaust?

·
Registered
58 Posts
How about with full termi system?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am in for black.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered 10 units- all in black.
We have 3 sets coming that have reverse shift levers- the others are standard shift. It should be here in a few weeks.

To reserve a set you can order it any time in the next few weeks- but don't wait too long as we only have 7 standard shift coming.

It is on the website:
"CORSE" Streetfighter Rear Sets

Register on our website for passwords if you have not done so. The sign up is under the log-in box in the "Products" section. The pre-delivery price for the rear sets will show when you log-in.

I'll let everyone know when they ship to us. We will send tracking numbers when they leave from here.

-M

·
Registered
67 Posts
Alright- got them on order the "old school" way- by

calling my order in- GASP!

Anywho- told I should have in hand in a month or so- Stay tuned SF'ers

Steve

·
Registered
187 Posts
So has anybody seen or touched these sets in person? How is the build quality compared to the big names , Gilles ,Rizoma etc? Where are they made and by which company? They look interesting and price looks good too but i am worried about quality and availability of parts...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is anyone else as dumbfounded as me by the fact that the only pictures are of the shift side of the bike???????

With 6 months full of people bitching about the heat shield, I would think the first thing you would show is a giant picture titled

"RIGHT PEG FIX FOR STREETFIGHTER!!!!!!!!!"

Unless of course they are NOT a fix... in witch case who the heck cares...

Just my 2 pennys!

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So has anybody seen or touched these sets in person? How is the build quality compared to the big names , Gilles ,Rizoma etc? Where are they made and by which company? They look interesting and price looks good too but i am worried about quality and availability of parts...
We received rear sets from this MFG for Monster S*R and 696/1100, Hypermotards and 1098. The quality is good. Pegs are interchangable with the other rear sets in that they made for us.

-M

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Is anyone else as dumbfounded as me by the fact that the only pictures are of the shift side of the bike???????

With 6 months full of people bitching about the heat shield, I would think the first thing you would show is a giant picture titled

"RIGHT PEG FIX FOR STREETFIGHTER!!!!!!!!!"

Unless of course they are NOT a fix... in witch case who the heck cares...

Just my 2 pennys!

Heres your change.........Check the forum & you will find..

·
Registered
187 Posts
I ve got last week the same rear sets that are sold by motowheels but from a European dealer as it is more cost and time efficient for me.

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=73069

No pictures yet on my bike but fit and finish is really good, adjustability is average but for this kind of bike is more than enough especially for the price asked. The pegs are nice and very grippy. Adjustment is biased towards more rear and up but the stock posiition of the pegs I believe can be achieved.
I ll get back with pics later during the week.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We just got them in---I have them mounted on the bike now. I'll post some pictures when I get back to the shop.

Good clearance on the right side. It comes with rearset mount spacers to kick it out if you need to. We are going to include some spacers to move out the controls so the brake lever will line up with the footpeg.

The bike is still apart so I have not been able to ride it. We are going to button up that bike so we can take a test ride.

-M

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mine were installed on Friday. I am still experimenting a bit, but overall I am very happy with the rearsets. Sorry for the brevity, but I have limited time today. My SF is an S with the Full Termis, if that matters.

Set is very well made-solid. Adjustability is good, but I would still like a little more flexibility to adjust angle and distance from peg to pedals: but the result is much better than original. The pegs are performance oriented, a little narrower than my foot: better for hard riding, a bit less comfortable for long cruise.

Overall, I am very happy with the purchase. They are very expensive for pieces of aluminum, at least until you compare them with other rearsets.:) They work so well with the racing seat that I am actually considering removing the renthal bars and going back to stock. Hope this helps someone.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Streetfighter Rear sets installed

CORSE" Streetfighter Rear Sets

The kit came with spacers to move out the rear set assembly. There is plenty of clearance for your heel.

The reverse shift version:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts