Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am having trouble finding a replacement peg and shifter for my Arrow rear set. As much as these things cost they must support part replacement on their rear sets. I contacted my local dealer, Athena's of New York and Arrow in Italy and got no response. Any ideas?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well... It appears that Arrow no longer makes rear sets. Adele Di Corato from Arrow in Italy was no help, just forwarded the contact info for both American distributors. Dan Truman of Athena's in NY was helpful (you have to call him, he doesn't reply to emails) but couldn't get the parts, not even from Italy. I contacted Greg from the Henderson Nevada Arrow Exhaust and he is trying to locate a set of pegs for me at the moment. He says Arrow was using a company in the Czech Republic that is no longer supplying rear set parts. The pegs don't have to be Ducati specific since they are universal for many of the rear sets, that said good luck getting your hands on a set.

Here is the peg I'm looking for:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried a set of Driven X-Axis pegs and they didn't work. I think it was a 10mm bolt and I needed an 8mm. I finally found a perfect match through Slingshot Racing Corp with a set of CNC billet foot pegs for $29.99, half the price of the Driven pegs.

If anyone needs an Arrow Foot Peg, I'll send you mine for $15. You just can't find these things anymore.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Triumph is still offering Arrow rearsets. They must have had good stock because I remember when Arrow stopped offering rearsets last year. I would assume they still have spares as well, but am not sure.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I noticed one on eBay and thought the pegs would be the same but the distributors can't seem to get them because I asked for a set of Triumph pegs from Gregg at Arrow Exhaust in Henderson, NV and never heard back. He was supposed to call me either way but must have figured it was a lost cause. I bugged him with a couple reminders and got nothing in reply.

I'm happy with the replacement pegs but I would prefer to keep it all one brand on the rear "set".

Thanks for the tip though.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Arrow has a deal with Triumph just like Termi does with Ducati - where you can't buy outside of the dealer network. Since Greg isn't a Triumph dealer he won't be able to get the Triumph Arrow parts - even though he is a distributor. Same goes for Termi distributors. Unless they happen to be a Ducati dealer as well, they can't get the Termi exhausts for Ducati motorcycles. Check with your local Triumph dealer. I can also take a look into it, but not until Monday when I'm back at my office and have access to the Triumph parts system. We just picked up Triumph a couple of weeks ago... good timing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts