Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a write up on removing and changing the rear rotor on a 2013 multi with abs? Got the caliper and everything off just can't get to the holds holding the rotor into the hub. Does the whole hub have to be removed?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Does anyone have a write up on removing and changing the rear rotor on a 2013 multi with abs? Got the caliper and everything off just can't get to the holds holding the rotor into the hub. Does the whole hub have to be removed?
As far as I remember, yes, because there is no way to get to the bolts that hold the disc onto the hub. Mine was a bitch to remove. The retaining clip is very stiff and needs a set of pliers that open a lot, plus it took me ages to get the hub out because of gravel in the swingarm and an almost complete lack of grease between the hub and the swingarm. I used a mallet and about a quarter of an hour pounding the thing. Unfortunately I don't have any footage (my camera died :( ).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Seems there is a way, so I stand corrected. Found this video. Wish I had stumbled on it earlier. Unless you happen to be the guy on the video :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts