Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please is any company out there working on an exhaust mount bracket so we can get rid of the rear passenger stalks?? I never carry passengers and those spidery appendages look awful

Chris

·
Registered
465 Posts
Please is any company out there working on an exhaust mount bracket so we can get rid of the rear passenger stalks?? I never carry passengers and those spidery appendages look awful

Chris
+1!

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,232 Posts
I'd want something to just bring it closer to the tail, no tuck for me... state laws are catching up with legislating how a plate is displayed and if you travel in a state that has a law they wont care where you're from, it's the state law you are responsible for knowing before entering.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Same problem here in Florida, new law since Nov. 08- $ 1000 fine if you plate is not mounted at the tail end of the bike.......

Titanium exhaust hanger sounds great.:)

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
I believe that Pro Italia has asked a super-d-duper SBK machinist to develop a carbon fiber hanger as well.....time will tell.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
We have finished them, aluminum hanger anodized black. Updating website now and they will retail for $ 159.99. Hand made in the USA, to be specific they are made right here in Ft. Lauderdale and not a mass production product.

Member price will be $ 143.99 with free shipping within USA.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Exc. news and when available?

Also any chance you guys could come up with some instructions as to how to take off the passenger peg mounts, it looks pretty involved.

Chris

We have finished them, aluminum hanger anodized black. Updating website now and they will retail for $ 159.99. Hand made in the USA, to be specific they are made right here in Ft. Lauderdale and not a mass production product.

Member price will be $ 143.99 with free shipping within USA.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
They are going to get anodized on Monday and we can ship towards mid/end of the week.
Removing the stock pegs is a piece of cake, 3 bolts on the subframe are holding the rearpegs on, simply remove and remount the bracket, very easy.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts