Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the forums and haven't seen this come up but does anyone know how this guy did his rear indicator/tail light?

It seems like its two round lights mounded under the rear cover. From the looks of it its both a rear brake light as well as rear indicators. I sort of dig the clean look of it.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I've searched the forums and haven't seen this come up but does anyone know how this guy did his rear indicator/tail light?

It seems like its two round lights mounded under the rear cover. From the looks of it its both a rear brake light as well as rear indicators. I sort of dig the clean look of it.
Unfortunately, I can't help you with your question but you should try calling up "this guy" and ask him. I read he was going to ride his Paul Smart up to Alaska.....I wonder if he ever did?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, we were just messing with you. It is Ryan Reynolds if you hadn't figured it out. Good luck with the light set up!
Haha indeed. Step 1. get Ryan's contact info.. shouldn't be too hard right? if Step 1 fails.. call Beverly Hills Ducati ;)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Reactions: mocsrox

·
Premium Member
6,048 Posts
Mounts these on the under side

More here of this build by JC/Pak Sport Classic Specialties
Verboise GT/SC Hybrid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts