Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to order one from www.carbonfiberman.com. Looks to be a nice piece with flap to protect swingarm also and integrated chain guard. Any others competing with this item for the Sport Classic and PS? My dealer couldn't find one in their catalog. While carbon fiber isn't on my wish list for the bike, against the black frame paint it probably will look good.

Appreciate any feedback on this item.

John

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
John,
check the posts on this hugger on [email protected] I don't recall seeing any negative feedback or reports. In the photo-section, you can see the hugger on bikes (PS100LE).
I have the hugger for the MH900e and love it. It's functionally present and visually absent. If you only casually look at my MHe, you don't even notice this hugger. No need to paint it; it looks just right as is (imo)
RonB

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Ron. I was reading the yahoo sport classic forum and that's how I found the vendor. He has a bunch of images with it on the PS. Looks like they've taken input and made it better with the protective flap, not initially designed to be there, but adding more coverage.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.