Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around and it seems all fenders are produces in Carbon which is great but I don't intend of making too much changes on my bike just need a rear fender and it would be odd to have just one Carbon piece on the bike,
does anyone know if they are available in a similar material of the Original parts like the front fender?
Thx

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
barracuda in italy has a rear fender that is red. The carbon one will blend in OK, but at least you have one other option.

http://www.barracudamoto.it/elenco.aspx?CAT=68

I looked around and it seems all fenders are produces in Carbon which is great but I don't intend of making too much changes on my bike just need a rear fender and it would be odd to have just one Carbon piece on the bike,
does anyone know if they are available in a similar material of the Original parts like the front fender?
Thx

·
Registered
377 Posts
Some guys on here have done the shock sock instead of a hugger. You may want to look into that. I personally have the Shift Tech hugger and I love it but it is in CF.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have the Traxion Dynamics shock sock from Desmo Times. Works fine, does the job of keeping the shock from getting sand blasted. I just remove it every so often for cleaning and inspection. I also use a small piece of skid plate foam (used on off road bikes to block mud) in the well of the swingarm to keep debri out. Huggers are more bling than function, the under tail will still get full of road grit.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
barracuda in italy has a rear fender that is red. The carbon one will blend in OK, but at least you have one other option.

http://www.barracudamoto.it/elenco.aspx?CAT=68

I just checked out that Baracuda website, Nice stuff!
FYI: They offer the fender in a flat black or red.
Price was 12. Euro, which I guess is about 175.US.
I'm going to get one. Thanks for the tip!

sara

08 HM w/ large tank, heated grips, windscreen, slave cylinder!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks all for the replies, I've check baracuda and the fender looks just right, not in red though, I am waiting from them for a picture in Dull Black as they call it to see if it matches the plastic bits of the HM, if I do get it I'll post some pictures with a samll review.
Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts