Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am attempting to purchase the rear fender / Chain guard from Clay at carbon fiber.com.

I think this is a great looking component and provides protection to the bike.

Over the past 2 weeks I have no reply back I tried calling and also filling out the order information online with no reply.

Has anybody else experienced this, know if there are any issues, are they on vacation, (I thought they may be at bike week) or does this transaction take some time?

Any input would be great, starting to put some miles on my bike and would like the protection.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I recently had a similar experience, at least as far as a phone message is concerned. I finally emailed him directly and got a response within a day. They are in the middle of fulfilling a large (for them) gov't contract, and are swamped with work. He said he did have several of the fenders in stock and could ship one immediately. We competed the transaction via a few emails, and I am now awaiting receipt of the fender. Should be here mid to late next week. :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
I echo what Ducremus said. Clay is super busy, and does not have administrative staff. With his current workload, the telephone is getting a low priority. I left him a voicemail with my needed info to include payment details, and he shipped the next day.

Ciao

·
Registered
206 Posts
Rear Fender - Bip.

Hi,

Does anyone know of some nice rear fender options? I say this post about the carbon fiber, but are they for the Biposto also? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts