Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were can I get one? Preferably used and cheap. I don't think the Monsters or Multis use the same rear break lever as our SCs. How about the SS1000ds or any other model that may have a compatible lever?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
dealer. if you order one, make sure it's the right one when you open the box. I've been waiting for one for 8 months now. Ducati has been sending the right box with the wrong content... my caretaker (as I should refer to him instead of saying "mechanic") resorted to snapping the bent rubber piece off and replacing it altogether while waiting for the right one. :think:

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Biposto or monoposto???

I think I have a lever for a biposto.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Were can I get one? Preferably used and cheap. I don't think the Monsters or Multis use the same rear break lever as our SCs. How about the SS1000ds or any other model that may have a compatible lever?

Thanks.
I have a slightly bent one from my GT you are welcome to try to fix. New one on order...(-;

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offers. I just went ahead and ordered one from the dealer. $90 and they said it should only take 10 days. I hope I get the right part.

Ducman 123, how badly bent is yours? If I run into the same problem as DGJ, I may take you up on that offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts