Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I just got my rear muffler sidecover turnsignals back from fellow forum member Chris, AKA (Sick50ford) he installs LED lights in the back edge of the sidecovers, and let me tell you they are AWSOME!!:yeah: & amazingly BRIGHT, just ask some of my Hypermotard friends, that have seen them. I am amazed that he was able to do such a "perfect" job on thin plastic, it looks like "factory"

I have a "S" model with carbon covers, that do not have the small edging to cleanly mount the LEDs on so I bought a good condition used plastic pair off the standard Hyper for cheap, and sent them to Chris, and let him do his thing, now my Hyper has one of the BEST LOOKING asses around!:D So for $100 & shipping, the turn signals has been one of the "Biggest Bang for the Buck" improvements for me. :D

Since I'm not too savvy with pics & stuff, go to thread "DIY custom Blinkers" dated
May 20th 2009 for the Pics, on page 13 of the threads, you won't be sorry. Aloha Alex

·
Registered
868 Posts
That was really cool what sickford did....

You can sell those carbon fiber side panels fo about $250 on ebay... thats what I did and paid for my track days...

·
booyakasha!
916 Posts
Well I just got my rear muffler sidecover turnsignals back from fellow forum member Chris, AKA (Sick50ford) he installs LED lights in the back edge of the sidecovers, and let me tell you they are AWSOME!!:yeah: & amazingly BRIGHT, just ask some of my Hypermotard friends, that have seen them. I am amazed that he was able to do such a "perfect" job on thin plastic, it looks like "factory"

I have a "S" model with carbon covers, that do not have the small edging to cleanly mount the LEDs on so I bought a good condition used plastic pair off the standard Hyper for cheap, and sent them to Chris, and let him do his thing, now my Hyper has one of the BEST LOOKING asses around!:D So for $100 & shipping, the turn signals has been one of the "Biggest Bang for the Buck" improvements for me. :D

Since I'm not too savvy with pics & stuff, go to thread "DIY custom Blinkers" dated
May 20th 2009 for the Pics, on page 13 of the threads, you won't be sorry. Aloha Alex
He's not making this up. I saw them. :p

They are bright and cool lookin'! :yeah:

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
Show me the photos:abduct:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts