Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Ready 4 Red

2087 Views 17 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  JACKIE TREEHORN
Anyone else going? I have a reservation for the one at the Bike Shed LA.

• Helpful
Reactions: SoCalDuc and scott
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
220 Posts
Anyone else going? I have a reservation for the one at the Bike Shed LA.

The Ducati Riders of Orange County are going. You should join them.

· Smut peddler
1,640 Posts
Thanks for the reminder! Hopefully I'm not too late to get tix for SD. Eventbrite closed the ticket thingy. I'll have to see if Moto Forza can hook me up. And then of course I'll buy a bunch of stuff I don't need. 😆

Last time I was there, I was telling the rep they should build a scooter. They said they're more motorcycle focused. Them I pointed to that rebranded E bike. He just smiled and shrugged. I think a 250cc scoot would be tits.

· Señor Member
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Ducati Riders of Orange County are going. You should join them.
I should but I'll be going with the 59 Club Orange County/Inland Empire Club. Look forward to meeting you there, I'll be on my SS.

· Smut peddler
1,640 Posts
@redpato - You ever been to the bike shed? Looks like a cool spot. I see they have other events there as well.

I got lucky and got my ticket for SD. Woohoo. Time to harass em aboot a scooter again. 😆

· Señor Member
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@redpato - You ever been to the bike shed? Looks like a cool spot. I see they have other events there as well.

I got lucky and got my ticket for SD. Woohoo. Time to harass em aboot a scooter again. 😆
Yes, I’ve been to the Bike Shed several times, a couple of times with a local bike club and once with my family. The place is way cool, someone put a lot of money into making this place cool. Come up here sometime and we’ll ride over there.

· Smut peddler
1,640 Posts
Was a little disappointed at the unveil last night in SD. Was hoping they brought the desertX, but nope. I was impressed by the new scrambler nightshift, and as much as I don't care for the new Monster styling, I gotta say, it feels nice, and I bet it's a friggin weapon. The Panigale is insane, I can't even imagine it on the streets. And the street fighter, while I know is a beast, is just not pleasing to the eye. KTM Super duke does it better. Just one mans opinion.

· Registered
5,309 Posts
I have another reason to be in Phoenix tomorrow but I really can't take the day off as our crew is down a few guys right now. Too bad it isn't Saturday,...
Really? No Desert X at the show?

· participant
7,317 Posts
Strange omission as they had a Desert X at last year's show. I'm hoping to sit on a Diavel V4. Maybe they'll have a Diavel V4 Pikes Peak R, man that'd be cool.

· Señor Member
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As it turned out I didn’t make it to the event at the Bike Shed, we added Friday to our weekend getaway.

· Premium Member
15 Posts
The San Diego event was fun— got to sit on my V4R prior to delivery. Wifey does not drink but I more than made up for her🙂. Nice to have a DD

• Haha
Reactions: JACKIE TREEHORN

· Smut peddler
1,640 Posts
I would've much rather been at that event. 😆 Overall, it's a fun night, I'd advise going if you have the time. Just would've been fun to see the DesertX there. Guess they all can't fit on the hauler. Funny thing is, pulling in the garage, seeing my now 12 year old bike, I had zero ragrets. Those new fangled rides are nice, but none of them give me the feeling my old tractor motor Ducs do. I'm happy just to look and appreciate how awesome the new stuff is. I do like the Scrambler, its aboot the only model left that kinda gives a nod to the past. I think they would benefit from more models like that. And a kickass scooter.:cool:

Kudos for the home team for putting on the show.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts