Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This list may expand. These are the typical questions asked a bazillion times by people in other forums. Use the Search function and you will find the answer to these questions in previous posts by other members. Please do not ask these questions here. Hasn't happened yet so let's be good fellow Central Easters. :)

1. What oil should I use?
2. What tire pressure should I run?
3. How much does a valve adjustment or 6K or 12K service cost?
4. Where do I find 95 RON gas?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Sorry but I just have to reply ...

1. Preferably new.

2. Whatever the temperature is in Celsius.

3. If you have to ask you probably can not afford it.

4. Only from me; I am the licensed North American importer for high octane 95 RON European petrol.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Dunlop said:
4. Only from me; I am the licensed North American importer for high octane 95 RON European petrol.
I don't send you other Petrol if you don't pay your Sept-Nov bill. :(

Yep, i'm the euro exporter :D :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Richmond Superbike Service

Has anyone had a 6k service done at Richmond Superbike and how long did they have it before yu got your bike back. Just got my bike back from Redline but 4 weeks is a bit long. I understood the 2 weeks to get to it but the full week serving it non-stop I'm not buying. I'm wiling to travel to Richmond for service if the turn around is quicker and the repairs equaaly as good. Please help me out.

·
Registered
446 Posts
This list may expand. These are the typical questions asked a bazillion times by people in other forums. Use the Search function and you will find the answer to these questions in previous posts by other members. Please do not ask these questions here. Hasn't happened yet so let's be good fellow Central Easters. :)

1. What oil should I use?
2. What tire pressure should I run?
3. How much does a valve adjustment or 6K or 12K service cost?
4. Where do I find 95 RON gas?
I wonder why you posted this in the Central East subforum? Perhaps you should follow this rule:

1) Post in the appropriate forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts