Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks:

Yesterday's project was to build new brackets for the new Dynacoils. After wasting an hour or more making the first custom bracket, I took a coffee break and did what I should have done first; fiddled with the old coil frame bits. Four very small cut-offs and four new holes later I have a new bracket. The coil assembly is too wide to go in the original location but with Sachse on the way, the Bosch units are out and I'm going to work out a simple way to mount the coil block to the Bosch plates.

I don't know why this site changes the aspect of my Iphone pics so apologies; just turn your head to the left!

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looked good but was too bulky so I ended up removing the original centre frame that bolts to the bike but still using the original "cradles" and making two brackets that mount the coils to the unused frame mounting points under the centre frame tube. It's much neater. I will keep an eye on coil temperatures nut I think things will be OK.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts