Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's gorgeous. Weather is good in Melbourne and thankfully, FINALLY, we are out of lock down. And, it's a effectively a long weekend for a horse race.....Hope you get to enjoy that piece of art!

·
Registered
Ducati 916 Senna II
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
That's gorgeous. Weather is good in Melbourne and thankfully, FINALLY, we are out of lock down. And, it's a effectively a long weekend for a horse race.....Hope you get to enjoy that piece of art!
Thanks mate! We finally got out of jail and some great weather to boot but i've become neurotic about the bike and its still in my hallway inside! haha Tuesday (cup day) is supposed to be quite warm but I might take her out in the morning to limber its seals.

·
Administrator
6,508 Posts
Resurrecting a 16 day old thread, some of us here, are accomplished painters in our own right.
In the old days, we would talk about our projects.

Here are some of my own works.

Various bodies for my 900SSie:
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Tire Vehicle Vehicle brake

Then of course, my 1198S Corse:

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice Rainman.
Senna136, wondering if you might share (pm if you like) who you used for your paint in the end? I'm also in Melbourne and want to undo some of the creative license the previous owner took to my bike with....
Chees. Hopefully you've been able to sneak a ride or two in.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looks much the same from afar but the paint is magnificent.
This thing is too beautiful ! it's too beautiful to ride, I just don't think I could risk something this beautiful to the rigours of riding
I'd have my red 996 for actual riding and this would be my living room art just to stare at and drool over. Or, in reality, my current screen saver. Thanks for the fantastic pic Senna136

21 - 25 of 25 Posts