Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, more questions haha. My bike is a 2015 1200s with a full termi system and upmap. I also already have a healtech quickshifter installed that I'm extremely happy with. I'm looking into switching the airbox parts over to the 2017 version as well as install a new upgraded filter.

So, my question is, is the rapidbike evo worth it in my situation? Will it work along with the termi upmap and the healtech quickshifter? I'm not sure on the install of the rapidbike but Im sure it has to plug in to spots where the healtech is already plugged in???

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have the full termi up map as well as the RAPIDBIKE evo. They work well together and the bike runs brilliantly. No flat spots, no slow cranking either. Don’t know about the healtech quickshifter though.

·
Premium Member
4,259 Posts
if you do the airbox mod with rapidbike please do a before/after map to see if it actually changes anything... I don't like "SOTP" reviews and this would be an objective data point that the airbox update does something.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the Rapid Bike With the Arrow and it works great.
I also have the quickshifter from Healtech and was not able to made them work together, the both connect to the ignition , so i try to connect them live VV in either ways.
I dont recall but to make the Qs works it has to be last in the VV. I then was able to put gears clutchless but after it gives, 80% of times, a second cut to the ignition.
I contacted Healtech and they suggested a lot of trobleshooting but none worked, so I removed the Qs, wich I missed a lot.
I have also done the Air filter mod with a KN, but it was before the Rapid Bike and the Arrow.
All I can tell is the Bike runs very smoth and pulls hards, like it should have done from the beginning.
The Bike was bought new from me and has all the Ecu revisions
Hope it helps

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the Rapid Bike With the Arrow and it works great.
I also have the quickshifter from Healtech and was not able to made them work together, the both connect to the ignition , so i try to connect them live VV in either ways.
I dont recall but to make the Qs works it has to be last in the VV. I then was able to put gears clutchless but after it gives, 80% of times, a second cut to the ignition.
I contacted Healtech and they suggested a lot of trobleshooting but none worked, so I removed the Qs, wich I missed a lot.
I have also done the Air filter mod with a KN, but it was before the Rapid Bike and the Arrow.
All I can tell is the Bike runs very smoth and pulls hards, like it should have done from the beginning.
The Bike was bought new from me and has all the Ecu revisions
Hope it helps
Dang it. Thats a real bummer. I really want to try a new air filter and the 2017 air box, but Im afraid to do it without adding some sort of fuel controller. I don't know if any of that is worth the hassle to me though if Im also going to have to lose the healtech quickshifter. I've got the quickshifter settings dialed in now and really really enjoy it. However, it looks like rapid bike makes a quickshifter as well. Its a linkage type sensor. Im not sure if it would fit on the multi or work with it or not. Its also another 300 bucks almost which sucks.

Anyone running the rapidbike quickshifter with rapid bike evo on the DVT?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts