Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm about 40 minutes south in Raleigh

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Clayton Area-
To be honest - I just commute to work around here... I just do track days and trips to the mountains .. That are Epic !!! Need to go to ECDMS @ least once... Try to take off the 1st week of may... check it out !

·
Registered
140 Posts
I try to ride as much as possible, but haven't found any fun places really. Moved here from the west coast not too long ago

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ I do the commuting thing too... Not so much now (title is still in limbo from where I bought the bike).

^ NCSportbikes typically has rides posted... Good place to meet other riders too.

If there is a Ducati.ms Raleigh Meet/East Coast meet I would be up to go!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would like to do some Ducati.ms rides

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
140 Posts
too bad i missed it, just saw this

·
Registered
140 Posts
well shit, i thought it had past already. shows how well i pay attention

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just moved to chapel hill I should be going to get my bike soon anyone down for some rides to the mountains?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app
i'm always game

jtalerico said:
It is every week... No worries!
hopefully this week

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
I'm heading to Indy (riding a K1200 - oops.)
Something to think about - VIR - Mad Ducati Days.. I'm reg'd - gonna try and reserves a garage spot - anyone want to split one ?
After that ..Fall is here ! Great riding -
Spring ( May ) East coast Ducati Meet - just about the best group of people/ machines / and roads

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm heading to Indy (riding a K1200 - oops.)
Something to think about - VIR - Mad Ducati Days.. I'm reg'd - gonna try and reserves a garage spot - anyone want to split one ?
After that ..Fall is here ! Great riding -
Spring ( May ) East coast Ducati Meet - just about the best group of people/ machines / and roads
Thinking about VIR with NESBA in October. Not putting the Duc on the track, strictly the R6! =)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've seen them under the NC Fairgrounds sign and wondered what was up. Pretty eclectic crowd. A couple of Tuono's IIRC. I'll try to make it next tues if I can get a hall pass.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've seen them under the NC Fairgrounds sign and wondered what was up. Pretty eclectic crowd. A couple of Tuono's IIRC. I'll try to make it next tues if I can get a hall pass.
Im pretty sure it's Thursday nights. I would like to check it out, but work on Friday means no can stay out late

·
Official Retired Person
7,707 Posts
. . .
. . .
How about a tag along? Not thinking about tracking the GT but would like to ride it up and could possibly lend a hand for a day. Hadn't heard about this one at VIR.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.