Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do anyone know of a way to raise the height of the pillion passenger foot pegs to accommodate shorter pillion passengers (like my wife)?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I haven't heard of hone doing this before. I wonder if a peg lowering kit could be flipped to raise them?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Do anyone know of a way to raise the height of the pillion passenger foot pegs to accommodate shorter pillion passengers (like my wife)?
I ordered an adjustable peg kit for the front, so I wouldn't drag at track days, it would gain you an inch or 2 in the rear. Do the front and rear pegs swap? If so I can dig these out...

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
My shortish wife went with Daytona boots, which have >1" of rise to them. Problem solved.

·
Registered
270 Posts
This works for my pillion passenger

Take a look at this adjustable pillion peg. You can order the stems in different lengths and the angle of the peg is adjustable. I bought a set from slingshot racing. There are other possibilities. Let Google be your friend.

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Take a look at this adjustable pillion peg. You can order the stems in different lengths and the angle of the peg is adjustable. I bought a set from slingshot racing. There are other possibilities. Let Google be your friend.
I have those exact ones from Slingshot as well. I ordered the 50mm risers and have them set up to be straight vertical. They work really well to give my wife better ability to reach the pegs. I can recommend those.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts