Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
nat said:
did he start up the race bike for you?
Unfortunatly, no. He had the thing on the tuning bench when I got there. The throttle body and cables were off and he was setting it up for the next race (this past weekend in Shannonville). I was there this afternoon and he was unloading it from the truck but I didn't have time to stick around.

Also turns out that I'll only be getting the bike in to him next Monday. This past weekend's 3 day racing sched. has him backed up on his work by a week.

Jimbo

·
Registered
247 Posts
Having looked forward to the 'sunny weekend' all week we were somewhat disgusted when the reality was rain. So Saturday was spent cleaning and then taking the doggies out for a walk in the forest in the rain. Got very wet and muddy.

We slept in on Sunday thinking we were going to have more rain but lo and behold! The sun had come out, so we hit the road by 10am and managed to get up to Barrys Bay (our favourite ride). It was a great day to be out, not too hot, not a lot of wind, but lots of blackflies. We got home a bit late but oh well....

Stephanie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.