Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this is a Moto Guzzi rally but I've seen plenty of Dukes there over the years.
I'll be riding my ST3 if I go and I was wondering if anyone out there was riding the same way as it's a kinda get together, though this year apparently none of my Guzzi mates can go..

I'm based in Nimbin with accommodation if anyone wants to go by this way, so let me know as I'd really like to run with a bunch of Dukes down to the Guzzzi rally as it's just a nice place to camp out and a generally good vibe.

Moto Guzzi Owners Association ? NSW Upcoming Events

September 2018
Ragged Fringe Rally
September 7 @ 8:00 am - September 9 @ 5:00 pm
Bretti Reserve, Thunderbolts Way
Gloucester, NSW Australia + Google Map
It's on again! The Ragged Fringe Rally will be held on September 7th to 9th. The rally is held at Bretti Reserve, on Thunderbolts Way around 30 km north of Gloucester. The coordinates for the entrance are: -31.795181, 151.915720 for those that like accuracy. This where the Barnard and Manning rivers merge, so you can always have a cold tub, or not. Keep the date free. This is a "back to basics" rally where you bring what you want to�

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks like fun. I wish they were more prevalent in the US. I love my Monster but the transverse twin is just too cool.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts