Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brembo aftermaket radial pump is acting strange, sometimes it is firm and feels responsive and sometimes it is a littlebit soft and not that responsive.

Is it time for a look over and change the o rings and the pin or can it be the banjo bleed nut that is leeking air due to bad seat?
There is allmost allways a little bit of air in it when i bleed it.....

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
My brembo aftermaket radial pump is acting strange, sometimes it is firm and feels responsive and sometimes it is a littlebit soft and not that responsive.

Is it time for a look over and change the o rings and the pin or can it be the banjo bleed nut that is leeking air due to bad seat?
There is allmost allways a little bit of air in it when i bleed it.....
If there is almost always air in it when bleeding it, then you should probably rebuild it. I think this is at least part of what you will need: http://www.motowheels.com/italian/myproducts.cfm?parentcategoryid=116%7CDucati%20Brakes&productID=3396&showDetail=1&categoryID=119|Brake%20Master%20Cylinders&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=&collection=4%7CBrakes You could also do a complete overhaul with new lines and crush washers for the everything, that way you know it is all taken care of.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts