Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using radar detector on the Hyper? Looking for a clean install for a V1...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Do a search for some of my posts with info and pictures. I wouldn't run without one, it is too expensive for tickets. I am not worried about the 67 in a 55, more like the 120 in a 65.

Out!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
track time

If you can't pay the fine, don't do the crime.

For the cost of a ticket, just buy a track day. You get to run all day at high speed and you don't have to worry about all the road related issues.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
If you can't pay the fine, don't do the crime.

For the cost of a ticket, just buy a track day. You get to run all day at high speed and you don't have to worry about all the road related issues.
I'm pretty sure I could pay, but why would you if you don't have too?

Radar detectors are not infallable, you have VASCAR and airplanes to deal with too.

Track days and road riding aren't comparable. Some do one, some do the other, some do both.

If you ride roads, running a radar detector ain't a bad idea.It just helps for that occasional...............errrrrrrrrr "crime"! WTF? :abduct:

Out!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My V1 has saved my a$$ so many times in my M3 it has paid for itself many times over..I'm not a big speeder either as I agree that should be saved for the track, but I am also not interested in paying for Cali's deficit spending either...radar traps everywhere these days.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for link, but since I already have the windshield on not sure that will work. I will have to give it some more thought.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I ran mine through a dark smoke windshield on my FZ1 and it worked just fine. I actually think that with the Techmount that I am using, you could set it up on your bars far enough to the left to miss the shield.

Out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts