Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the deal is with the rad and oil cooler on this bike...is it some kind of cover or something? Or is it, as it looks, higher-volume replacement parts?

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Anyone know what the deal is with the rad and oil cooler on this bike...is it some kind of cover or something? Or is it, as it looks, higher-volume replacement parts?

It appears to be a Ducati Corse radiator and oil cooler. Most likely "unobtanium":D...millions of dollars. I would Email Sean Cork at Ducati Corse racer support in Europe for availability...:D
It could be a home made fabricated one also....very trick!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It appears to be a Ducati Corse radiator and oil cooler. Most likely "unobtanium":D...millions of dollars. I would Email Sean Cork at Ducati Corse racer support in Europe for availability...:D
It could be a home made fabricated one also....very trick!
Hey Z...Can you pm me the email address, please? Do you have it? If not I'll try to find it. Unobtanium isn't the issue for me, building a lean map while being able to ride to work is...i.e., with Nemesis one hot for going hard, one cold for looking at boobies while I'm stuck in traffic lol...if that makes sense LOL...

shawn

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like the radiators made by FEBUR in Italy for the WSBK paddock
I'll start looking, thanks. I'm afraid to know the price if it's available lol...

Shawn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts