Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale, a complete kart racing package. This is NOT your typical yard kart. This is a serious racing machine; will do 110mph, 0-60 in 3s and corner at 3+G's. This package is ready to race in several series' in the OK/TX area as well as nationwide series'. Closest track is Norman, OK. This is the exact type of kart nearly all Formula 1, Indycar, and Nascar drivers race in the off times to stay sharp. If you ever have an interest in racing, this is the best place to start. If you are a fellow speed freak like me, this is an absolute BLAST!

Would prefer to sell all together, but let me know if there is something else you have in mind. I wont sell just the trailer tho.

2010 Arrow X1 shifter chassis: new bearings all around, pretty new brake pads. Has tires on it, and ready to race now.

Fisher Racing engine: 99 CR125 with 01 cyl. Everything is 1 race old except gears inside(they are 5yrs old but look great still) and top end is all new with warm up time only. Mychron 4 dash/data system(I have EGT and water temp probes installed and trade off between them as needed), RLV R4 pipe and Fisher Silencer, Fisher tuned Keihen carb, SRS hybrid pump system. This class uses a completely stock engine with exception of: reeds, carb, pipe, power valves. PV are removed and custom filled/blended. With all stock internals, the engine is much easier to deal with than other typed of karts, and the local Honda dealer (or internet) has all the parts.

Includes a Kart stand to roll around the pits/garage with

Spare motor parts, extra piston rings, large radiator spare, some sprockets, wet tires, etc.

5x8 utility trailer for towing it around.

Im asking $5000. Motor is darn near new, and would be $4500 plus to get one. $500 in spares/parts, $500 trailer, $1500-2000 chassis. Set up to run in what is known as "stock Honda shifter" or S2/3/4 in SKUSA, there are several series across the country.
Lemme know if you are interested. I'll try and keep checking back, you are also welcome to email me at (my username) at Hotmail . com

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.