Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Eat, sleep, play!
1,166 Posts
Check with Dan Kyle at www.kyleusa.com on the availability of Ohlins cartridge kit. I know that he was talking to Ohlins about a HM specific kit but I haven't talked to him about it recently.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I can't find a price the kit... after a couple more track days this will be something I'm definately interested in.
$1,300

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one advantage of the racetech kit is it is move able between bikes. bit easier to justify.. I've never had much joy with Ohlins, bit 2nd rate in my book ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pedro,

I spoke to racetech, and actually visitted Lindeman and Kyle when i was last over in the states... All three told me they would need my forks shipped over to them to work on them, there's a modification that needs to be made. Too much hassle for me.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
really? well I've emailed them again as they have not got back to me. with all this recession stuff you think people would want my money!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cheers mate. save that kind of offer for the island! technically remember, when you are on a different island you are single!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pedro,

I spoke to racetech, and actually visitted Lindeman and Kyle when i was last over in the states... All three told me they would need my forks shipped over to them to work on them, there's a modification that needs to be made. Too much hassle for me.
looking at the website the mod is only for new springs, no mod req for the full kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts