Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
It all depends on the track. My friend that races in Ferrari Challenge laps 2 sec faster at Laguna than the fastest Moto GP bike.

·
Registered
347 Posts
wood.

ape

·
7,733 Posts
It all depends on the track. My friend that races in Ferrari Challenge laps 2 sec faster at Laguna than the fastest Moto GP bike.
The driver might have something to do with it too. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
That's some awesome race action :rolleyes: I wonder how many people would let someone else ride their $75k bike?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, that driver was clearly not pushing it in the car. There's one scene where they focus on the car around the corner and there is no engine or tire noise. The reason he says it's so well planted is because he's driving it so far below its potential. A car driven on the edge feels like it's on snow. A car driven properly also makes angry engine sounds everywhere except corner entry to apex. From apex out, it should be building progressively to full song maximizing rear tire slip up to the track-out. Then maximizing front tire slip from turn-in to the next apex.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts