Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
grand poobah
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, These Race rain Dunlops are essentially new. 120 and 185 combo. On Dunlop site they are $580 retail for $380 right now. These are the preferred finn type pattern for water dispersion, and not the dirtbike looking blocky rain tires they had a few years ago. The tires are kept in my temp and humidity controlled basement off the cement floor (except for the pic). They were kept out of the sun when they went to the track. These tires are not dry rotted. They have a ridiculous amount of silicone in them and are soft as hell. A lap in dry conditions will destroy these tires. They are mounted on Ducati rims for my 748RS but the rims are not included in the sale, TIRES only.
The front has never been mounted on a bike. The rear has half a lap of Blackhawk farms use on it. I can tell the story to interested parties per request. I am asking $200 for the set. Please pm me here or email to orca122atyahoo.com Please replace the at with the @ and you got me. Please put tires in the subject just in case it goes to the junk mail box. Shipping is not included in the price but an actual quote will be provided prior to billing.
Purchasing and taking these tires to the track will Guarantee that there will be no rain for your track/ race day/weekend. I can personally attest to every time I took them to the track no rain, but every time I left them at home it rained. Thanks Brad.
I can also send more pics as needed. I would post more but have been having a hard time getting the images small enough to be allowed on the forum.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts