Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Monster 1200, 2014 which I bought with a Competition Werkes GP slip on. I want something short to reveal the single side wheel, but mainly much quieter! Does anybody have any suggestions? -DZ

·
Registered
6,703 Posts
Short will equal loud or restrictive, neither of which is good. It’s just not possible to make a small muffler quiet and efficient at the same time. My suggestion would be to find the exhaust you would like to install and then find out how loud it is. I’m not aware of any small or short can which won’t wake the dead.🧟‍♂️

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Short will equal loud or restrictive, neither of which is good. It’s just not possible to make a small muffler quiet and efficient at the same time. My suggestion would be to find the exhaust you would like to install and then find out how loud it is. I’m not aware of any small or short can which won’t wake the dead.🧟‍♂️
Really, loud isn't bad for safety, but leaving the neighborhood is very interesting... What about the short dual cans/mufflers?

·
Smut peddler
1,002 Posts
Comp Weeks sells a DB killer insert. It's pretty quiet with it in (mine anyways). But I much prefer it with them out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts