Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,262 Posts
Mine is the base model, stock trim, I have not been squidly with it.
It accelerates fast enough to get in trouble almost instantly. Have not noticed or felt DTC activate. I am slow. :laugh:

Suggest you try moving DTC one notch at a time from default, test ride, and see how it goes. Same for ABS. There are a lot of possible permutations / different settings you can customize. :smile2:

· Registered
4,262 Posts
You notice that by default sport mode engine power is high, touring mode it is medium, and urban it is low. If I recall correctly. I set touring for high power too, and as I understand the power delivery will be less "instant" than in sport mode, although it is all there. So, less touchy throttle for slow speed maneuvers is what I was looking for there. If I didn't want full power would have bought the smaller engine bike.

· Registered
4,262 Posts
I set touring for high power too, and as I understand the power delivery will be less "instant" than in sport mode, although it is all there. So, less touchy throttle for slow speed maneuvers...
Could have sworn I read this in the MOM, but not finding it now. :think:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.