Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife went out with a friend to grab dinner and I'm supposed to be on kid duty... well I got Netflix rolling and the kids are entertained so I snuck out to work on the Duc.

Pulled the exhaust real quick to switch gaskets, had these metal/fibre ones originally... but bought new metals ones.

There is a clear lip on the gasket for where it connects to the exhaust, does any one know if this lip is supposed to go into the head or out to the exhaust?

This thread is dead in 20 cause I got to put it back together in before the wife comes home and reams me for not properly following my parental duties...lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's so subtle it can't really affect anything right? I'm pointing them into the head... screw it... if she dies she dies.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Haven't done this job yet so can't give any advice, but Netflix can be a great parent... David Attenborough & Planet Earth educates and entertains.

At least that's what I tell my missus!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't done this job yet so can't give any advice, but Netflix can be a great parent... David Attenborough & Planet Earth educates and entertains.

At least that's what I tell my missus!
Lol yes it is!! And I got it back together in just the nick of time... snuck back in and got all the kids into their beds... didnt get the grease off my hands though... she noticed and I just got the look. Well you win some and you lose some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts