Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me the order of install for the 3 items that slide onto the plunger?

I installed the two rubber seals first then that round metal cup/washer thingy on the left.

I think this is in the wrong order as the metal washer thing i've circled has some play when the clutch slave installed.

I think this is the root cause of why my bike just revs and slips the clutch when in gear after it warms up.

·
Registered
954 Posts
What make & model slave is this?

May be instructions/help available:) on the manufacturers website?

They may be able to send you an exploded diagram showing assembly etc? :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I'll have to admit, I thought I remembered that there was a pdf file out here (I have an Evoluzione slave too), so I included that in my Google search. Without "pdf," it'd be hard to find. I didn't mean to imply that you didn't try a search; oh yah, I guess I did, didn't I :D. My bad :eek:.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have to admit, I thought I remembered that there was a pdf file out here (I have an Evoluzione slave too), so I included that in my Google search. Without "pdf," it'd be hard to find. I didn't mean to imply that you didn't try a search; oh yah, I guess I did, didn't I :D. My bad :eek:.

You a tricksta
It's Tricky to walk around, to walk around around the town
It's TRICKaaaayyy... I should have know it was a pdf.
You seem to have all the answers to my new-found duc obsession. How about i just pm you next time i need to google something? Better yet just give me your celly and i'll txt you:crazy:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there! I just bought a 2000 748 with exactly this clutch slave installed. However, it has some squeaking noises when hot coming from the slave so I would like to know the correct order for installing all the above. The link with the .pdf does not work anymore and apparently evoluzione cycleworks are nowhere to be found due to their business closing, so I think only you can answer my question. Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts