Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im a new member and i have read the rules and stuff, and i noticed that i need 30 posts to sell/want somthing,

i have a ducati 195? cadet single and i dont know much about these bikes, so i dont want to spam your guys threads with nonsense to get up to 30, but i need to start my project to learn about these to help people, so if i need to buy a single engine from 1955-65, how do i post it with only like 7 posts?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Put your post in the vintage section, include some pics of the bike, tell people what you're up to, and mention you might be needing a few things...

·
comrade moderator
26,851 Posts
Participate in the forums in the section that interests you most, have conversations with people, ask questions, give answers, in other words become an active member of this community. Realize there are many other sections from Gear And Accessories to Photography you may find interesting and want to also participate in.

Somewhere in there you will have been here for 30 days and amassed 25 posts and can start buying and selling in the classifieds all you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts