Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the 1098s come with a rear passengers seat from the factory/dealer or was it a extra option?
I may be looking for one as the guy I bought the bike from says its a ad on and does not come with the bike.

·
Registered
2001 ST4, 2002 M750S, 2008 848
264 Posts
Seat was standard
I wouldn't bother with it.... the superbike is rotten for two-up riding and it looks better if you take the pillion pegs off anyway....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, but still want a passengers seat. My wife has a triumph daytona but still likes to jump on the back of my bike sometimes.
and I will be buying a tail bag too.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I know, but still want a passengers seat. My wife has a triumph daytona but still likes to jump on the back of my bike sometimes.
and I will be buying a tail bag too.
I still think you are nucking futs for keeping it. Should be pushing to get it reversed

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes true but it turned out ok..just missing a passengers seat, manual,and need a new battery.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cant ..he lucked out or know how to scam..just wrote this>man you can do whatever you want
I marked auction as paid talked to ebay and good luck to you
you been a pain and I regret selling to you

(if you want the seat is it is $200 now plus shipping; the battery is $60 so you can all of them for $295 total!!

Ebay said this transaction is complete.
The title in your hand and you got the bike.

if you want to send the bike back to me with a clean title on my hand I will refund you $9500
for stocking fee and the ebay listing fees etc.
When the bike is returned must not have more then 100 miles from what it left with.)
anyone want to pay him a visit for what hes asking for my parts
his adress is salvitor broqi 2413 w 162st edmond ok!
Anyone have a passengers seat for sale?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts