I think the only current option for the DVT is take the ECU out and send it to Rexxer. I'm leaning towards waiting until a better plan comes along. Or if I move back to the U.S. I'll get the Termi system before I move, it's cheaper here in Europe. If I stay and get the Termi, I might have trouble getting it inspected. But if I'm moving before re-inspection.....I have Tuneboy and there is a canned Tuneboy tune for the QD, although I had mine dyno tuned.