Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there have experience with a Quat D exhaust on a 1200? It's cheaper than for a Termi full system, and street legal in Europe. I'm curious about the quality, sound, and how it runs with the stock fuel map.

·
Premium Member
4,042 Posts
I liked the look of the QD's also (especially compared to the Termi).

I'd guess that if you have the Cat's installed (for street legal) then you probably don't need a map... but if you have them out then you'll want a Rexxer map (they recommend).

One thing to consider... yes it's cheaper than the Termi but it's stainless not Titanium so you're giving up something for that price difference. That's a lot of coin for a stainless exhaust... you could probably get one custom bent for less. I had a full stainless 3" exhaust custom made for one of my cars a few years back for half that.

Reactions: Shubz

·
Registered
263 Posts
It's been fantastic

Here are a couple of pics of a QD on my 2012 PP. Excellent upgrade.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looks good. Did you re-map it? I don't want to send it away for Rexxer to remap it.
I have Tuneboy and there is a canned Tuneboy tune for the QD, although I had mine dyno tuned.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have Tuneboy and there is a canned Tuneboy tune for the QD, although I had mine dyno tuned.
I think the only current option for the DVT is take the ECU out and send it to Rexxer. I'm leaning towards waiting until a better plan comes along. Or if I move back to the U.S. I'll get the Termi system before I move, it's cheaper here in Europe. If I stay and get the Termi, I might have trouble getting it inspected. But if I'm moving before re-inspection.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts