Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Multistrada V4S Radar & Travel Pack
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Love to know if anyone has ordered and received their QD Decat collector box for their V4 Multi yet?

I'm still waiting for mine to be manufactured .......yawn, since May 3rd..... :confused:

I will be jealous, ...but reassured ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
:LOL:.....I can answer my own question here.

Two weeks ago the seller advised that QD would despatch my decat pipe by last week.... no word by Saturday... so I waited in case an update came on Monday.....but alas,.... silence....

I figured I should check with the seller.

In the process of checking the current item details I noticed that orders from 'now' onwards would not be supplied before September at the earliest.

:eek:...oh nooooo, I thought, WTF o_O

The seller replied that the note I read would affect new orders from today.......and that he had been told by QD that they would be sending my item next week.

I anticipate delivery to my door by the end of the month,.... or 1st week of July.....fingers crossed ;).

With COVID and Putin causing havoc with EU supply lines, I'll count my blessings with only a 2 month delivery delay.......

(y)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:LOL:........yes......me too.....I've heard the story before, about QD factory sending my package 'next week' but hopefully this time it will happen.

I also hope DHL lands in Brisbane, not 2,000 KMs away in Melbourne as that adds another week to the wait.......:eek:

I've got my fingers crossed hoping this week is lucky for me.

(y)

·
Registered
25 Posts
:LOL:........yes......me too.....I've heard the story before, about QD factory sending my package 'next week' but hopefully this time it will happen.

I also hope DHL lands in Brisbane, not 2,000 KMs away in Melbourne as that adds another week to the wait.......:eek:

I've got my fingers crossed hoping this week is lucky for me.

(y)
If you ever get it , which tuning are you going to use on the system. Is there an upmap or woolich racing

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:LOL:.......what day issit ?......oh, it's Friday and still no tracking number, so not sent by QD yet :unsure:.

I won't annoy the seller until next week, in case something happens today............

Soooo, if it turns up sometime soon I intend to shove it on and see how it goes without a tuning upgrade.

If it needs one, then I will try to price a QD tuning module as this will allow me to do the install and save the stock map for later if I go back to stock for trade in etc.

There might be a Rexer piggy back or similar that could prove easier to get than importing from the EU.

I hope the stock ecu can adjust to the decat, but it will take a few rides to let it self tune as the 2 cyl cut out won't let the V4 idle for long enough to readjust prior to a test ride.

But I'm getting ahead of myself here.......still no 'package' from QD yet..........tap tap tap........:(:cry::LOL:

Reactions: GCT

·
Registered
25 Posts
:LOL:.......what day issit ?......oh, it's Friday and still no tracking number, so not sent by QD yet :unsure:.

I won't annoy the seller until next week, in case something happens today............

Soooo, if it turns up sometime soon I intend to shove it on and see how it goes without a tuning upgrade.

If it needs one, then I will try to price a QD tuning module as this will allow me to do the install and save the stock map for later if I go back to stock for trade in etc.

There might be a Rexer piggy back or similar that could prove easier to get than importing from the EU.

I hope the stock ecu can adjust to the decat, but it will take a few rides to let it self tune as the 2 cyl cut out won't let the V4 idle for long enough to readjust prior to a test ride.

But I'm getting ahead of myself here.......still no 'package' from QD yet..........tap tap tap........:(:cry::LOL:
Oh ok, I saw the QD module on their page. I will go and talk to my local tuner that uses Woolich tools and I see they can flash for the V4 Multi now.

·
Registered
2022 Ducati Multistrada V4 S
34 Posts
Oh ok, I saw the QD module on their page. I will go and talk to my local tuner that uses Woolich tools and I see they can flash for the V4 Multi now.
My QD Decat still not received yet either, am getting exactly the same info from my supplier in the UK - Motorcycle Performance Store, all new orders and their stock orders will not be ready until September, however good news for me - my order has now been manufactured and is ready for shipping - that was last weeks update, as of yesterday they are communicating with QD and hoping it is in shipping from the factory in Italy to my supplier via TNT, they have requested tracking numbers from QD and are promising to keep me informed and will provide the re-ship tracking asap .... I hate waiting and always fear a scam, these guys do seem legit ... so far ... I hope.

Although more ponies is not a priority for me I would be keen to know if anyone manages a remap or plug in tune and how the bike responds.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
🥳😆😁......I have just been advised the tracking number by eBay, and "it's on the way" ........... 👍.

Only been 2 months since ordered, but it's happening.

Pity I just saw another decat option in the new posts section, from Spain, with a panel so sound deadening material can be inserted/removed to the desired dB.

Hope to see my QD by late next week........🥳😄

1 - 9 of 9 Posts