Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did not see a reason to drill a hole. The two front air ways have restrictors in them. I just knocked them out and the factory holes are now bigger. Now just need that 02 manipulator to show up. The 28 mile ride to work today I could tell she was running I guess around 5 degrees hotter........No doubt it is leaner 192-194 degrees going to work but 184 coming home at night cooler. Everything else is stock.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well with the K&N and air lid opened up and fatduk.

I took bike back over to the dyno today. The bike started better, ran better, and ran cooler. The weird part was the fatduk is suppose to richen up the bottom which it does by seat of the pants etc. But on dyno the bike still showed 18A/F ratio up to 5500 rpm. But I could make it alot richer with the fatduc above 5500 on the dyno reading. Kind of weird no differance under 5500 rpm on the graph that is. Now HP and TQ readings were higher all the way through bottom to top. Gained about 2.5 hp and almost 5 TQ I was like 82.25 hp and 69.7 TQ, stock #ers were 79.5 hp and almost 65 TQ. I I richened up the 02 the TQ would climb but HP would drop. If I leaned the HP would go up but TQ would stop. I left things at about 13.3 and also synced the boddies.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found a hole in the A/F line yesturday

While dynoing another bike. I'll put bike back on and see if anything changes.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After every long ride I pull a plug.

I am at about 13.4 right now the plugs are cleaning up nice and mileage is going back up and bike still runs great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts