Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I picked up a HM quickshifter kit from the guys at Motocicletta here in Melbourne.
Finally fitted it today.
I am running a Power Commander III with the WASP PUK kit. So, it was virtually plug'n'play.
The test ride was short, because the weather is crap at the moment, but this brings the bike to a new level.
If you want to have some fun, spend the $$$ and go for it. You won't regret it.
It'll make that silly grim that you already have, even bigger.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am glad it all went smooth, also happy that your pleased with the results. Let me know if we can help in any way.

Cheers,

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Ha! Awesome. That's on my list of future mods for sure. Install the 4-p Brembos, add a slipper clutch (maybe) and a quickshifter. Then I'm done. No, really....

·
301 Posts
Last week I picked up a HM quickshifter kit from the guys at Motocicletta here in Melbourne.
Finally fitted it today.
I am running a Power Commander III with the WASP PUK kit. So, it was virtually plug'n'play.
The test ride was short, because the weather is crap at the moment, but this brings the bike to a new level.
If you want to have some fun, spend the $$$ and go for it. You won't regret it.
It'll make that silly grim that you already have, even bigger.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Great to have met a local Forum member, IN2VWS.
Happy to hear you are enjoying the Quickshifter. It almost feels wrong the first few times you hit that lever at full revs with no clutch......I'm afraid there is no going back.

Cheers,
SM70 (a.k.a the other Steve)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts