Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny how the Hyper was puking oil after a couple of wheelies on Superbikes. I guess it doesn't like stuntas :cool: me neither

·
Registered
70 Posts
AMEN. I couldn't understand that either. The hypermotard not wheelying is like finding out flipper couldn't swim. IT WAS MADE FOR IT. I have never ridden a bike so prone to wheelying. I think maybe it had to much oil in it. Lost the little respect I had for superbikes. Oh well

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
That's not the first time it's happened on Super Bikes. They had the same problem last year on another episode when Jason was riding one. Maybe it's the length of time they keep the wheelie going.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I ride wheelies all the time including some 1/2 milers at 75mph. Mine has never puked oil. I think the difference is that they are standing that bike up at 12 o'clock. My wheelies are alot more like 10-11 o'clock.

Out!

·
Registered
69 Posts
i havent seen, but have hard about those episodes.. And I do not understand.. Per the prior posts, and as we all know.. This bike was ment to friggin wheelie........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts