Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an ad for new top case mount for Ducati ST series and thought it was the newer one for the Givi Top Cases. Turns out it is the older Nonfango one. What a rookie mistake :confused:I don't really want to modify it to fit the Givi mount so I was wondering if anyone has an older nonfango flying saucer they would part with. I posted in the classified forum but I have not had any luck.
I did find one nonfango top case for sale in the US but it is not the model for the STs. The nonfango website still seems operational but I heard they are not in business anymore. Thanks! Craig

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw an ad for new top case mount for Ducati ST series and thought it was the newer one for the Givi Top Cases. Turns out it is the older Nonfango one. What a rookie mistake :confused:I don't really want to modify it to fit the Givi mount so I was wondering if anyone has an older nonfango flying saucer they would part with. I posted in the classified forum but I have not had any luck.
I did find one nonfango top case for sale in the US but it is not the model for the STs. The nonfango website still seems operational but I heard they are not in business anymore. Thanks! Craig
Do you still have the Nonfango 852 mount for the flying saucer top case?
Thank you. Ken

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I have a Givi plate if that's any good? I bought it for the angular brackets which I needed for another top box.

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.