Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SS is pulling to the right pretty bad, sort of like an out of alignment car, I am thinking maybe a warped rotor or possibly bent fork, any advice or way to check these things, any other ideas? I tried to settle the suspension and the rear tire is in alignment. So any clues would be great.

·
Registered
241 Posts
SS is pulling to the right pretty bad, sort of like an out of alignment car, I am thinking maybe a warped rotor or possibly bent fork, any advice or way to check these things, any other ideas? I tried to settle the suspension and the rear tire is in alignment. So any clues would be great.
Check for leaks in the forks,
check for correct alignment on the chain tensioners and
check your tires, a friend had this problem solved with a new front tire, the old one thought few miles on it had a separation on the inner steel core and the rubber.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
turned out to be tires

turned out to be the front tire, was a little damaged, enough to cause the pull.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
45 Posts
Problem solved, but also just thought I would mention for archive viewers that the alignment hashes or lines for a rear wheel alignment are often garbage and you can usually sight the tire closer than the lines will get you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts