Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm getting the Puig touring screen with visor clip on. I like the smoke but I worry about it hurting visibility @ night. Does anyone have the smoke with clip on visor?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How is it @ night? I think with the clip ons I will be looking thru it vs over?

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
What's the difference....you say "you're getting it."

You'll have the answer to your question in short order.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the difference....you say "you're getting it."

You'll have the answer to your question in short order.
Thanks for your help. I'm getting one but not sure on clear or smoke. I worry about visibility @ night on smoke if I have to look thru it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey guys I'm getting the Puig touring screen with visor clip on. I like the smoke but I worry about it hurting visibility @ night. Does anyone have the smoke with clip on visor?
Where are you getting it from? I am interested in the touring screen also and planned to get smoke but I'm having a hard time finding it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where are you getting it from? I am interested in the touring screen also and planned to get smoke but I'm having a hard time finding it.
They are on Amazon & eBay. I got mine ordered today from my buddies shop.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I just got the Puig touring screen without the clipon visor, love it. Excellent quality, perfect height for a shrimp like me (5'10", stock seat, hilarious at lights lemme tell ya's).

·
Registered
282 Posts
They are on Amazon & eBay. I got mine ordered today from my buddies shop.
I cannot find a listing on Amazon or eBay for the Puig touring windscreen for 2015+. If anyone has a link they can share I'd appreciate it. I'm ready to pull the trigger once I find it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I work at a dealer and it was a pain in the ass to get mine. I originally wanted a clear one, none in the country. I had to settle on the very last light smoke one in the warehouse (Parts Unlimited). Good luck finding one, looks like they're scarce at the moment.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I cannot find a listing on Amazon or eBay for the Puig touring windscreen for 2015+. If anyone has a link they can share I'd appreciate it. I'm ready to pull the trigger once I find it.
I can't find a 2015. I was talking about 2014s. Probably not out yet.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I work at a dealer and it was a pain in the ass to get mine. I originally wanted a clear one, none in the country. I had to settle on the very last light smoke one in the warehouse (Parts Unlimited). Good luck finding one, looks like they're scarce at the moment.
I got mine from wps. Similar to parts unlimited mine was $95

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I sent an email to Puig asking where I could by it...

"These have not been released yet. It will be available in the U.S. by early March."

·
Registered
106 Posts
I would love to know how much this helps a 6 foot tall person. The standard windshield is almost tall enough

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am 6'1" and i ride with it in the low position mostly, I move it high in harsh wind. I find it to be a very high quality screen better than the others I have owned. The stock screen on my GT came off early. Bah.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts