Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out that you should wait until your service light comes on indicating a service interval due.
Why?
If you service the bike prior to the light coming on, the service will not fix that light. It will remain on until you go back to the shop and have the bike hooked up to the computer so they can turn it off.
So lesson learned. Not a big deal, just FYI.
I had her in for first service at about 550 miles.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hi David. Just noticed you aren't far from me. If you ever want to meet up for a ride, give me a shout. I've been wanting to ride 125 since I got my Multi, and 235 and... :smile2:
Also, I work at a small used sportbike shop in Hanover called Sportbike Specialties. If your ever in the area, stop by.

And being that I work on moto's, I do my own service. Oil changes @ about 3k and no way to reset that indicator. Just have to live with it! Someday I'll get to Koups and ask if they will. I have photo proof of oil change and the mileage. Have you brought that subject up w/ your dealer?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi David. Just noticed you aren't far from me. If you ever want to meet up for a ride, give me a shout. I've been wanting to ride 125 since I got my Multi, and 235 and... :smile2:
Also, I work at a small used sportbike shop in Hanover called Sportbike Specialties. If your ever in the area, stop by.

And being that I work on moto's, I do my own service. Oil changes @ about 3k and no way to reset that indicator. Just have to live with it! Someday I'll get to Koups and ask if they will. I have photo proof of oil change and the mileage. Have you brought that subject up w/ your dealer?
I think I know where the shop is,
Dealer will reset mine for free since I took it to Koups for service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts